Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windscreen - Stock vs Powerbronze

EBRforum Newb
    All my track time is non racing, but alongside racers sharing the track.
    I managed one crash on the track - hit oil at about 70mph just as I touched the front brake and immediately went down hard, then slid beside my bike for about 150 feet. Bates one piece suit held up and no broken bones.
    Running as fast you do isn't easy - you really have to show up with a complete package and my hat is off to you.
    The racing can wait until you heal up first and foremost.
    Tony Elias broke his femur in MotoGP and the next week raced with a rod in his femur bone - one tough dude. Hecter Barbera broke his back and came back too, but they have better doctors than us..!!
    I'll catch up with you on a new thread if one appears - maybe the Rangerhughes guy is alive and will start posting again...

Ya, those guys are a special breed for sure. Glad you're OK after yours!

Ya, it's quiet around here:( but thats why no one minds the thread digression, lol.

- @Cooter Which fancy 3D printed brake cooler? I found one on another forum, can't recall the designer, seemed nice though.
    @pat.lawrence agreed, the OEM could look a lot better.

- @Cooter, Aïe.. That's a lot of bones to break man. Hope you get better soon. Where did that happen? What airbag suit do you use? I wear a Helite jacket over my racesuit. Not the best looking, a bit bulky, but quickly rechargeable and ready.

An old pre-ban member of BuellXB (TPEHAK) created a slick looking version. The file is still on there, I've printed it several times. It's a bit more substantial than the blow moulded OE one, but I can get away with 20% infill using carbon fiber filament and haven't had any issue.

Thanks, I appreciate that. We were at Buttonwillow for Round #4 CRA. Saturdays low-side was in the sweeper, Sundays was over Phil-Hill. I use a A-stars Tech-10. I love it and it definitely saved my bacon on saturday. I like the extra coverage (hips) it provides. I believe 100% i would have walked away on Sunday as well if it had another charge in it. I'll go shopping for a new 7X. I like the attachment to the suit internally like the Race does and the extra pop available.