Thread: New Guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You guys are funny. Believe it or not I only go to 5 places on the web (besides shopping, of course) and this is one of them. EBRrider knows one more... lol, so I don't get too far in building profiles and collecting likes, but I've met some good friends on here and had a few great rides!

Bob, you have a great moto history! I drooled over the K-1. When it came out I was still on my '86 Ninja 1000r and couldn't afford it without eating Top Ramen for years. Still think I should have...

Currently I have the EBR, XBSTT, and a CB550 in the garage. Just sold the XB9City X to a board member and not really looking to fill it's place until the car projects are further along. Gotta stay busy, but not too busy! I'm working on a how-to video for the valve adjust the EBR needs, but it looks like that got pushed back to maybe March:(

You guys are funny. Believe it or not I only go to 5 places on the web (besides shopping, of course) and this is one of them. EBRrider knows one more... lol,

Yea I have not seen you on the Gunboard in a few months,