Thread: Blown Engines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Betterbuell View Post
    Well you have now !? I know of two others in Australia, and the IOM TT didnt go to well either. If you are using as a commute scooter well it would be ok I guess. I was under the presumption it was designed as a sports /race bike . I'm trying not to dump on these , as I actually own two of them but ???? good design but lots of issues that could have been solved with some pre release testing .

Are you the guy thats selling two of them atm on bikesales?

Small world lol

EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Are you the guy thats selling two of them atm on bikesales?

Small world lol
    That's me ! Sort of cracked the ****s with the brand/bikes, and put them up for sale. Thing is resale is crap, and they are a better bike than their current value . Had some low ball offers on the race bike that are less than the exhaust I just put on my 1299. I'm thinking of keeping it/them and putting one on the road

EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Betterbuell View Post
    That's me ! Sort of cracked the ****s with the brand/bikes, and put them up for sale. Thing is resale is crap, and they are a better bike than their current value . Had some low ball offers on the race bike that are less than the exhaust I just put on my 1299. I'm thinking of keeping it/them and putting one on the road

I dont blame you my friend.

Yeh dude keep it on the road! If theres anyone you know that tunes them in victoria let me know, i dont know who to take it too.