Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lap liquidation sale footage

EBRforum ProvNov
    I'm not too worried. If much of it goes unsold in this phase, and nobody steps up soon to buy in bulk (as stated nobody likely will due to the asking price) then eventually they will have to dump them cheep, they aren't retailers and probably don't want to carry what is probably a taxable inventory and certainly costly to warehouse. I am thinking early fall and these parts will be for sale somewhere.

So you guys made me think about something. I sent a e mail to EBR about some parts and they sent back some pretty steep figures on them. I wonder if I am just talking to the liquidation tools and not EBR..? Someone from EBR or LAP sould really make a crystal clear statement letting owners know what is going on. Because from everything I see it is starting to look like they are just shooting from the hip.

Last items I purchased from them were in May. I contacted was told EBR was handling all parts sales for now. Prices weren't crazy high, but some small items seemed steep. Then again I am used to paying BMW prices, and the cheapest thing on a BMW is the rider.

How does NCCR fit into to this ???
    http://ebutik.nccr.se/ebr-erik-buell-racing-1/

Has anyone physically spoke to anyone from NCCR.?? It would be cool to see them get involved in this auction and pick some replacement parts up for future use.. they are one of the only people that try to market our bikes with a lot of inventory, at least that is how their site portrays them..

I just picked up 6 engine covers, 3 each side, rear sets each side, rear brake lever, carbon fiber exhaust hanger Brittain original VHS documentary ( had too lol :)) 6 copies of the 2010 company marketing pamphlets, Samco hoses, a stator for $225.00

theres still a bunch of wheels, and replacement parts left and now you just throw out a price.

Lots of engine parts too.

I wish I was closer to EBR to pick some stuff up in person, this ordering process thing sucks from them. But if I get my parts someday whatever. It is what it is