Thread: Dean Adams SX oval exhaust

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FS - Dean Adams SX oval exhaust

As much as i wanted to have the best looking exhaust available for my bike, my apparently old sensitive ears just can't take it. I installed it new about five days ago and went for about an hour ride and decided that it was just too much - then looked at how much better it looks than the HMF exhaust that i had on it previously and decided to give it one more shot with some better ear plugs - my first ride i was using my custom made plugs that are comfy and stay in place but don't muffle noise as good as some others. Today i gave it another shot with another set of ear plugs and all seemed well until one of the ear plugs started to work its way loose and was ineffective - this is common for me and the reason why i went with the custom set. So i am calling it quits on this pipe. It has about an hour and a half of ride time on it so it is still basically in as new condition. I have the programmable ecm so i am going to keep it. You can purchase the matching ecm from Dean and be good to go - http://ecommerce.deanadamsdesigns.com/product_info.php
    His pipe and tune work very well together - very smooth power and man does it come on strong in the higher rpm's. I would like to get $550 for the pipe - that includes shipping to the lower 48. I realize that if you need an ecm that will work out to close to the same cost as buying the complete new setup from Dean but if you're in a hurry this would be the way to go - i believe that right now Dean has a bit of a wait. Feel free to call, text or pm me with any questions.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1117.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	1404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1118.jpg 
Views:	432 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	1405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1119.jpg