I've never really looked hard into Buell in the past, and kinda just glossed over them. Have owned various Ducati, Aprilia, and Japanese bikes over the years and have taken some time off from riding. Looking at getting back into things, and didn't realize you could get a brand new left over 1190sx for under 10k at dealers that still have them in stock...... That's a lot of bike for the money. I was going to purchase an Aprilia Shiver to get back into the swing of things, but for pretty much the same money one would be a fool to not consider the 1190SX...

From owners here, what do you like and dislike about your 1190SX? Any buyers regret? Are parts hard to come by? Are these reliable machines?

185hp would be the highest HP bike I've ever owner, and the fact it has traction control is nice piece of mind. No ABS stinks, but I've never had a bike with it anyways so not that big of a deal.

Assuming one will have to pay cash for these, as they are leftover models from a company that kinda is still in business.... ?