Hey fellas, I've gotten too impatient with waiting on race parts availability, and have no need for a streetbike - I've got plenty of those. I bought my EBR post-mortem, thinking it was a great price, and EBR would be acquired by a larger OEM like Victory/Polaris or Can-Am, and come back online quicker.
So - I have #302, I've only put ~300 miles on it, very gently, trying to break it in easily. The only mods done are a GP shift lever that I made myself, and also an ASV clutch lever - I was going to put a Brembo M/C on the braking side with it's own lever. I have both of those stock pieces and they will come with the bike.

I sought out and bought the highest VIN bike I could find, hoping that some of the kinks I read about would've been fixed. This bike was built in 05.2014, and the fuel light issue hasn't happened yet, and everything else works perfectly. So far, no kinks at all!! The bike runs perfectly.

The tire picture will show you that the molding marks are still on the rear, barely even used!
DM if you are interested. I'd like to get $9,500 for it. After taxes and fees I paid $11,000 (for an $18,000 bike!), and this is still practically a new bike.
Price may include delivery depending on what part of the country you live in. I travel quite a bit, and frequent the midwest and most of Texas.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1487.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	597.1 KB 
ID:	620Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1488.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	509.3 KB 
ID:	621Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1489.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	931.4 KB