Quote Originally Posted by Classax View Post
https://www.facebook.com/ErikBuellRacing?fref=nf

See it weird stuff like this that makes things complicated. EBR is closed but whomever used to be their official Facebook persona either never got the memo or is in the know about something. I truly hope there is reason for optimism because the ride in the morning was a BLAST!!!
I think all the arm-chair doom and gloomers aren't recognizing basic facts and math - a couple years ago, a much less established EBR was valued by Hero at approximately $50 million. Since that time, EBR has made huge strides and by any reasonable estimation should have gained value - let's say they're worth $75 million now. If a $75 million company can be obtained for $20 million, people will be interested. And articles like that posted on the facebook page just emphasize the competence of the bikes and value of the company.

If I had the cash (at least $100 million to not only pay off the debts, but keep the lights on until the company is truly up and running) I would consider it a sound investment - as long as the bidding doesn't go too high. And I actually think that will be the story when the dust settles - there will be several interested parties and the bidding will go well over the $20 million required to cover the debt.