I've got a soundbomb on my Uly and was missing the horn volume on my RX, so when I saw they started making a split soundbomb my eye said it would fit, even if my brain hadn't sorted all the details yet. This weekend I finally got around to attempting the install and eventually I sorted it out. Here's how I went about it. Pictures, because they are easier than words.

I started with the horn and compressor. They mount pretty easily on the right and left sides of the headlight you just need to fashion yourself a bracket for each:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Horn.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	923.4 KB 
ID:	1521Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compressor.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	886.9 KB 
ID:	1518
I ran the air hose under the plastic that goes under the headlight, but above the air dam. After that, I hit a bit of a snag. The pro install kit has a wire bundle that's far too large for me to figure how to run along the frame without dropping the motor, so I modified it. I disassembled the bundle and spliced a longer power cord that I ran up under the plastics over the airbox. I don't like how it protrudes from the front, so I'll continue to look for other options for it's placement. I decided to put the relay up with the compressor on the left side:

Name:	relay.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	1522
I found that the mounting bolt for the OEM horn is also a ground, so I grounded the new horn to it as well:

Name:	ground.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	140.4 KB 
ID:	1520
I had to dremel the connections in the pro install kit to adapt them to the OEM horn plugs, then I heat shrink wrapped them and buttoned everything up:

Name:	connector.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	820.1 KB 
ID:	1519
Don't know if anyone else was considering it, but it's a nice upgrade to the bland (and ignorable) horn the bike came with.