Thread: Ebr Mirrors

EBRforum Newb

Ebr Mirrors

Hey guys, some doucher broke my mirrors off while i was parked at a friends house. looking to get a replacement. Any idea of mirrors you guys recommend?

Thanks!

EBRforum Junkie
    If you'd like to pick up a stock set, mine are available. Shoot me a PM if interested. If you want to go aftermarket, I went with CRG Arrows.

EBRforum Junkie
    Sounds like one of the old mirrors should have some doucher's teeth marks and DNA imbedded in them. I got a set of Chinese bar end mirrors off eBay for $15.00 and they are pretty decent. You will have to apply some Locktite to all the hardware on them, and the double sided tape did let one glass come loose on me. Some ARV black silicone gasket sealant cured that. But all in all they are low, out of the way, and look cool now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160313_125603.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	913  

EBRforum Newb
    yeah man that looks great! whoever did it left the giantass fingerprints on my mirrors. They also managed to snap off my left brake fluid mount. Can't seem to find those anywhere online or even just some basic ones

EBRforum Junkie
    You will probably have to order that mount right from EBR. Email them at: parts@ebr.com

EBRforum Newb
    thanks!