All:

Long time Buell fan, actually learned to ride on a Blast. Been hooked on twins and V4's ever since. I am waiting for the 2016 Tuono's to go on clearance, however, I have been considering a leftover ebr for 6 months now. What has been holding me back from pulling the trigger is the following items, any info on these would help me in making a decision:

1. Reliability. Searched the forum, heard about the stator cover. Anything go horribly wrong with these bikes? I have moved from the east coast to west, I've downgraded into an apartment and no longer have tools or a place to work on cars/bikes.
  2. Street ride-ability. All the reviews i've read mention a terribly difficult clutch lever and horrible gearing for around the town use. Is this true? I'd mostly be urban and on weekends, canyons.
  3. Parts Availability. Are parts being made anymore?

Biases aside, would you buy knowing there are no dealers, limited support, and seemingly limited parts? Will it stay reliable? I'm in no position to buy and think about repairs... Tuono's are proven, but 2k more on clearance. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all