Views:	346 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	880

EBRforum Novice
    Need more!

EBRforum Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Porcaro View Post
    Need more!
    Definitely, but that's a reasonably good start. If they could add a dealer in the northwest, one in the southeast, and maybe one in central-ish Texas (hint-hint) that'd be a decent low-volume network.

EBRforum Novice
    Right!

They're such a great platform. I saw a video on the RS and Buell said its cooling system is good for 230hp on a track. I do believe the ETV2 platform will someday achieve 230hp. It may happen from an enthusiast first but I think someday EBR will get it high enough that all you'll need to do is change the exhaust/ECM and go from Superbike power to MotoGP power (by today's standards). Current MotoGP factory street replica models go for way more than an RS and they all look less attractive in my opinion. I find the RS to be the most beautiful bike ever, inside and out, and it's certainly my favorite. The RX is another masterpiece and the SX is a street beast beauty. And I really love everything worldwide. Italian bikes are beautiful and the Japanese are making massive power nowadays, but none of them are quite like EBR.

230hp I'd say is probably the absolute max you'd want for a bike that needs to corner well. I think when EBR makes enough money they can get in touch with Brembo and make a fancy carbon ceramic rotor and super trick caliper and then it's game over. By that time they'll have the suspension tuned really well and these new brakes will put them over the top. I think once that happens the dual hub mounted rotors will look like an older design generation, kinda like dual rear shocks, because ZTL is simply a no-brainer on multiple levels. They just never had enough funding to create parts durable enough for track extremes. And I absolutely love how the shock has no linkage and how the whole rear bolts to the motor. Which then bolts to the frame which is also the fuel tank. It's all so wonderfully simple, genius, timeless, and an exceptionally high form of art. The overdoness of the Italian bikes can be beautiful, and the Japanese have overall the most reliable engineering on earth and lots of great styling, but to me there's nothing like the character of EBR.

I think now that they've broken 200hp and are styled drop dead gorgeously so they'll never need a facelift (unless the company goes mental), people all around the world will be taking more and more interest. It's just a matter of time and financial support. Personally I love how it just so happens EBR makes my all time favorite bikes and they do so 35 miles from where I grew up and still live. I feel very lucky. I also feel lucky to live in the country that made the C5 Corvette - another supreme engineering genesis. This is just the beginning for EBR, the beginning of something big, and I feel so lucky to be around for these times of infancy and enjoy a part of history being made. So if you're reading this and you're on the fence about investing, believe me, these are winning designs, and LAP is loaded and the owners are bike fanatics. I think once word gets out there's gorgeous bikes that have a 72° twin with 200hp and goes 200mph by merely a new exhaust/ECM, and sounds amazing, more and more people will fall in love. I have snobbishly high standards and I completely adore them. They have character.

EBRforum Expert
    OFFICIAL new dealer network from EBR's Facebook page:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EBR dealers.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	251.0 KB 
ID:	882

EBR's webpage was also updated with the info today.

EBRforum Expert
    Since the original list was posted, they've added a dealer in Florida and another in California:

Tropic Powersports
    3462 Fowler Street
    Fort Myers, FL 33901
    Phone: 239-690-2925

Freedom Rides
    643 G St
    Lincoln, CA 95648
    Phone: 916-434-2980

EBRforum Expert
    They added a second dealer in Pennsylvania in the last few days:

Harley-Davidson of Chester Springs
    12 Pottstown Pike
    Chester Springs, PA 19425
    Phone: 610-458-9004

It's the same website as the other PA dealer. That makes 14 dealerships now.
    Last edited by Hughlysses; 08-01-2016 at 04:14 PM.

EBRforum Expert
    Anther dealer added, this one in New Jersey:

Wide World Powersports
    665 State Route 23 S.
    Wayne, NJ 07470
    Phone: 888-811-2235
    Last edited by Hughlysses; 08-01-2016 at 06:59 PM.

EBRforum Newb
    15 min away great news

EBRforum Expert
    There was an article a couple of weeks ago that EBR has re-established "floorplan" financing for the dealers (see link below). GE Capitol originally did this when EBR started out, but that went away when EBR went into receivership. I imagine this will help them bring more dealers on board. Otherwise, either the dealer has to cough up the cash to get bikes from EBR, or buyers have to pre-pay prior to the dealer ordering the bike.

http://www.motorcyclepowersportsnews...rplan-program/