Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parts Unlimited still has EBR parts -- wrong info

Parts Unlimited still has EBR parts -- wrong info

all are marked OUT OF STOCK now...

I bet they shipped all they had left back to LAP

EBRforum Junkie
    Interesting.

i wonder what the deal is- with parts, production resuming and unhappy dealers, + new low list pricing on the '16's....

What is the EBR plan!?

EBRforum Expert
    I wonder if the parts inventory still belonged to EBR, even though Parts Unlimited was holding it?

EBRforum Newb
    The LAP site doesn't show the parts available spreadsheet. Only spreadsheet is for production line equipment.

EBRforum Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by madduc View Post
    The LAP site doesn't show the parts available spreadsheet. Only spreadsheet is for production line equipment.
    The parts available spreadsheet is still there; it's just on a separate section of the site.

Surplus list is here: http://www.liquidap.com/portfolio/ebr/

Parts list is here: http://www.liquidap.com/EBRParts

What's curious is photos on the page with the surplus list show a bunch of motorcycle parts, including suspension parts and XB and Blast engines, but none of those parts are on the list. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ed / AF1 Racing View Post

Ed does this mean that AF1 can no longer support me on service. I'm doing all the minor stuff except valve adjustments. If you guys are out of the game it will be a huge blow to all of us here in the southern part of the country.

I would like to see EBR start providing regular updates via Facebook or some other outlet. I think that would go a long way toward eliminating questions, nervousness and reluctance from customers and dealers who otherwise might be willing to charge ahead.

Something like:

"Hey everybody, we're taking ownership of all EBR parts so we can best serve our customers and dealers going forward. If you need anything, contact: XXX"

"Welcome new dealers XXX, XXX and XXX. We're happy to have them on board. Stop by their websites and dealerships and let them know you're interested in a 2016 EBR."

"Our 20th 2016 bike just rolled off the assembly line. Today. Slowly getting back to full speed."

There must be little events happening every day that would not only be interesting and useful for us to know, but regular updates would help everybody believe they're really serious about this.
    Last edited by Scott; 03-22-2016 at 10:01 AM.

EBRforum Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I would like to see EBR start providing regular updates via Facebook or some other outlet. I think that would go a long way toward eliminating questions, nervousness and reluctance from customers and dealers from charging ahead.
    EBR has been making an effort to do some FB updates, with info and photos from the open house last week, and news about Splitlath Racing's wins with an 1190RS in China over the weekend. But you're right, they really need to do some substantive updates to show things are progressing as far as selling new bikes and supporting them.

I e-mailed them on Saturday (per the instructions in their last press release) asking about my closest dealer, and I haven't heard anything yet. I saw a post from someone on FB that said the same thing. Even an automated response saying "we'll get back to you ASAP" would be better than silence. The clock is ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed / AF1 Racing View Post

ooops, totally wrong info as of today, all got flipped back on...

really weird, as our parts team saw them all OUT OF STOCK for the past few days, and we turned a bunch of things offline.

They have stuff still. I'll post a list of part #