Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Call for EBR Open House

EBRforum Novice
    I had a really great time. It was so cool seeing inside the factory and the assembly lines and everything. At the end of my tour I learned that our guide was/is on their styling team. We talked about how the gorgeous timelessness of the RX is like the 2005 Ford GT being nearly the same as the GT40 yet they're forty years apart and both still look amazing today and will still look amazing in forty years and so on forever because true beauty is timeless. Like big cats. We also talked about how the sharp shocking edgy cool transformer look that dominates current styling is merely a trend and in ten or twenty years will date these vehicles to this time period kinda like what happened in the 80's. Much of which still looks cool but dated nonetheless. I felt pretty good sharing a similar design philosophy with a creator of quite possibly the sexiest bike ever.

He also said there's a good possibility that the new pitch black or "midnight" black color option for the SX could soon be available on the RX as all their fairings are painted now. I cannot wait to see how that looks. I'm pretty sure I'll fall even deeper in love.

Also the stunter was great to watch and I really enjoyed my free hotdogs. I didn't want to leave.
    Last edited by Doug Porcaro; 03-19-2016 at 12:53 AM.