Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changed to LSL X-bar drag bars on the SX

thank you Buell-fan but i really like the OEM bar.....yes i have seen them on LAP, but i don't need them right now, tbh i was just looking for a bargain really ...
    :)

EBRforum Newb
    I the inside diameter of the LSL's the same as the stock SX bars? So if I ordered Rhino Bar ends to fit the stock bars they would fit the LSL's aswell?

Cheers
    Scott

EBRforum Junkie
    Inside diameter of the LSL bar is 14.1 mm or .555"

EBRforum Newb
    Thanks for that, might be a mod I do down track, although the stock bars are pretty comfortable I normally like a little more forward lean when riding, but not as aggressive as clipons.

EBRforum Newb
    Oh nice! I wish I could get race RX body work on it somehow. I've been track daying my 2015 R1 but I think the EBR would be as good or better. That wind blast on the long straight would be terrible. I think I'll order a set of these.

EBRforum Junkie
    RV7PILOT, it apprears that the conversion of an SX to a trackable bike with a race fairing can be done rather easily. Removal of the headlight, and installing the RX fairing support bracket (L0942.1BYCX) is the easy part. The stock bars and mirrors are too high to be used with the fairing, but the LSL drag bars should work out fine. If not then Apex's MotoGP clipons mount withou the ignition switch being in the way. (Too tight in there for "regular" style Woodcraft clipons.) I have the Hot Bodies race fairing set in primer grey waiting for my order from LAP to be processed so I can mock everything up. As soon as that is done I will be adding a picture tutorial to the "What did you do to your EBR today" thread: http://ebrforum.com/showthread.php?8...your-EBR-today