Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Press Release from Liquid Asset Partners Re: EBR

EBRforum Novice
    Leave it to the internet to surface these dickheads. So without Aprilia no other EBR forum could exist? Give me a break. I also like how you assume I'm a "Buellaide" drinker. Even if I was, so what? I own an early RSV Mille with some personal touches and I absolutely LOVE it. I think it's one of the most beautiful bikes ever and I love how it rides and I'll never sell it. I also have custom VFR750 which I also love. I could not care less if they outsold Honda or anyone. Popularity has never been a determining factor in my decisions. In fact if something is popular I'm hesitant as I think most people are tasteless sheep. Though you won't see me anywhere trash talking them or the things they like because it's none of my business and I simply don't care! You don't speak for everybody saying only badwebbers will buy one and there's plenty proof of that. Anyone who wants a gorgeous unique machine with a massive powerband that can turn over 200 crank simply by changing the exhaust/ECM all while handling like a 600 will be interested. The company is not a goldmine but they will be able to sell enough to stay profitable. Bimotas don't fly off the sales floors but they manage to stay around because they have character and enough people like them. You won't get any more attention from me. I hope you do get deleted.
    Last edited by Doug Porcaro; 03-14-2016 at 02:44 PM.

I had never heard of Badweb when I bought my EBR. Neither had a buddy of mine from work that bought one... I actually got onto this site, after I bought my bike, but was referred multiple times to Badweb...

I don't understand why people go onto sites that they don't like the product... I am not a big fan of jeeps... I don't go onto jeep forums to let them know that Consumer Reports regularly puts them in dead last... Why waste my time?... I go onto forums and sites for products I own and/or like, because I learn from them and get to talk with other people that share my interest...

These are not the sites you are looking for...
    Last edited by Plotter; 03-15-2016 at 12:10 PM.

EBRforum Junkie
    I do go to various forums of products that I do not own... But it for the learning, see what others are doing with a "similar" product to what I own.
    And agree, keep your mouth shut if you have nothing good to say, especially about an item that you do not even own.

I find it funny when people give gospel information about an item that they do not own..! So much for internet "hearsay" experts..!

Mike