So far the 2014 season(what there may be of it) is looking like a disaster and DMG I think we can safely say we are looking at the middle of the end of the end.http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...g-to-mid-ohio/ . Only 4 rounds confirmed for 2014 and its already the end of November. It doesn't look like any major organization will be racing at Laguna/Mazda and there still is not title sponsor for the superbike class. Fox Sports dropped them in 2012 and CBS Sport picked it up for 2013 and 2014. The race coverage was good and I think CBSS's approach to the race coverage was gaining traction, but what good is a TV deal when you have no races. Maybe we can get them to cover the 12 CMRA rounds instead... It's hard for me to believe that the venues are so profitable that they can afford to pass on the AMA. Its not like MOTO GP or WSBK where there are a ton a crazy facilities rules that make it uber expensive to host a race. And what's the deal with Laguna? Do they WANT to be a regional club track or have the tree huggers finally gotten their way and are forcing it to close down? AMA Pro is looking at a short bumpy ride for 2014.