Quote Originally Posted by Classax View Post

DMG is out KRAVE is in...http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...racing-series/

I knew DMG couldn't last another year like this.

I saw some of these releases yesterday, but I'm not sure what it all means yet. Will there be sudden, dramatic change, or will it be a slow shift?

I would imagine they'd be dealing with the same tracks that DMG was dealing with and unless they're willing to offer a much better package (and I imagine money will still be somewhat limited for a product with luke-warm demand - and I don't think the basic demand will change overnight), it seems like they'll be wrestling with some of the same barriers DMG had.

Will there be a TV package? (Frankly, the WSBK TV package isn't that great and I had to pay a subscription fee just to get it . . . will they be combined in some way?) I guess one advantage could be that they could combine with WSBK and Moto-GP weekends (it seems like FIM had been throwing up roadblocks to that, will cooperation make it work much better?).

It seems like Canada is involved in some way that I don't understand. Will the two series merge? I've thought that's something they should have looked into long ago to increase tracks and riders. But one barrier has always been that DMG/AMA has requirements for tracks that prevents them racing on many of the Canadian (and US) tracks. Will they lower their standards.

I also don't understand who "KRAVE" is and their connection to all this.

It all seems very encouraging, but I still have a lot of questions. I'm not sure if I'll just have to wait to see how things progress or if some of my questions are based on my own ignorance.

Anyone else know enough to fill in and/or speculate on some of the unknowns?

It seems like this should help transfer-ability between the the series, and that should work out well for a team like EBR that (hopefully) has a long-term plan to participate in both.