Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: less than 48hrs to go

EBRforum Newb
    Good morning,

I just bought the parts from af1 and did the 600mile service myself. It's pretty much change oil and check everything else. Coolant was low on mine so I added some distilled water and made sure there was no air in the system. I was worried that I might have a coolant leak but no issues since. I looked over the bike found no issues. And oh I adjusted the chain too.

Already have a couple of small cracks in the plastics from taking the bodywork off and on a couple times. Cheap plastics but oh well.

Yes Mike parts are available, I just purchased some sprockets from vortex. Tank grips from tech speck and a few misc from af1. Still though many of the aftermarket companies are not willing to make parts. Understandably as the demand is not there yet. I haven't looked at the air filter yet but I think I've seen on some threads it's a k&n. On their website they don't have a parts for the ebr. It just ends up costing a bit more for parts. No complaints thought, part of the fun owing a unicorn bike..

EBRforum ProvNov
    Hey old time rookie, what dealership did you buy yours at? I saw my local dealer in Simi Valley/Moorpark was just down to one SX when I bought my girlfriend a Grom last Friday

EBRforum Newb
    Yeah that's where I bought it at. When I was their they had one other red rx for sale.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Yeah. Took them a while but they finally ran through the majority of inventory. I bought a black one there last November for 16 out the door, when there was warranty. It was deserted in there, I didn't even think they were open then, just a few EBR and Husqvarna bikes, along with a few side by sides. I had good luck with their stock. I have bike #30 and aside from the ****ty seat lock it's performing as well as when I bought it.

EBRforum Newb
    I only have a bit over 1k on it but no problems so far either. They told me they would honor warranty work on the bike lol. I was pretty shocked but assume they were just saying that knowing I live so far away. Happy with the purchase so far.