Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: less than 48hrs to go

EBRforum Newb

less than 48hrs to go

Hi, been on the fence for the past few weeks, finally took the plunge! Put in my deposit today and very much looking forward to picking up my 1190RX this saturday. Spent a good amount of time on this forum reading posts, that definitely helped me in my decision. Still a little worried about parts, warranty, and not having a local ebr dealers within 300 miles but so be it. Counting the hours as we speak.

Thanks

EBRforum ProvNov
    congrats! you will not be disappointed.

Congrats!! Great area to ride over there.

Congrats!!!

EBRforum Newb
    Thanks gentleman, about 100miles left to break her in. Nothing but smiles and grins so far :-)

EBRforum Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimerookie View Post
    Thanks gentleman, about 100miles left to break her in. Nothing but smiles and grins so far :-)
    You have been doing a lot of riding this week! Congrats.

EBRforum Newb
    Well, I bought the bike in southern California and live in north. Could of put it on my truck to bring home but chose to ride it up pacific highway 1. That's was about 350 miles by itself. Beautiful ride other than having to pass all the cars doing 30 in 55 road. We got the sun and mountains but along with it come the millions of cars and half of them don't know how to drive! Oh well can't complain too much.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Living here is flat, boring Indiana....that sounds like a beautiful ride. Very jealous. What a great setting to get to know your knew awesome machine... Hope you're enjoying it! Now find yourself the Race ECM. It's not just for "racing', it smoothes out the bike's whole operation.

EBRforum Newb
    hey oldtimerookie ,

I just received my bike from a dealer in Minnesota this week and got it registered. I have VIN 368, have you found a place local to get the firs service done at? The EBR website list [COLOR=rgb(47, 47, 47)]Contra Costa Powersports in Concord as the only dealer in the Bay Area. Only issues so far is the fuel light stays on and no visible coolant in the expansion tank. [/COLOR]

EBRforum Junkie
    oldtime -

As has been said, no problem getting parts...that are available !
    Sprockets (stock tooth count), no problem, most body parts. I ordered a hand full of parts for my (basically) low sided RX. Upper (black) and lower, no problem, no mid-panel available. Mirrors, no problem, handle bar tube, no problem.
    So yea, many parts out there. You just have to spend you own money for the time being...warranty wise.

Have fun on it.

Mike