Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK so who's going to pony UP?

OK so who's going to pony UP?

All right folks spill it. Anybody esle put down a deposit? I take a Galactic Black please!
    Last edited by Classax; 10-24-2013 at 08:48 AM.

We've sold one black one so far

Quote Originally Posted by Ed / AF1 Racing View Post
    We've sold one black one so far
    Awesome!

I want one so bad I have visions floating through my head when I go to bed at night, but I need to save up a little cash. I hope to have enough to feel comfortable pulling the trigger by early spring.

Leaning real hard on getting one, want to see it in person, and ride one first. Contacted local dealer to let me know when one will be arriving, I think Red is the way to go!

http://www.nextmotochampion.com/nmc-magazine Issue 19 has a review. Well its more of an on bike commentary than a review but just in case you wanted to wet your appetites on what its like to ride an RS.

And the yet The Prescription has even more power! (Insert Megalomanical laugh here)

EBRforum Novice
    I want one, too, but it's going to have to wait another season or so.

Blue Moon Cycles in Norcross Georgia called me today to tell me they placed their initial order, and a red one was in the mix, I am thinking I am a done deal, now all they have to do is give me good trade figure on my 2013 KTM RC8r.

Quote Originally Posted by mackja View Post
    Blue Moon Cycles in Norcross Georgia called me today to tell me they placed their initial order, and a red one was in the mix, I am thinking I am a done deal, now all they have to do is give me good trade figure on my 2013 KTM RC8r.
    Do it!! We need some sort of prize for the first person to post a photo with their new baby.

EBRforum Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by mackja View Post
    Sweet! My son lives about 7 miles from Blue Moon. I'll have to get him to at least pick up a brochure for me. Or maybe he'll be successful in his quest to be a big-time rock guitarist and he can buy me one for Christmas!

EBRforum Newb
    I have a new EBR on my "bucket list", but it can't be an RX. At my age, I would need to carry a chiropractor on pillion on any ride more than a few laps.