Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dealers

Dealers

Just heard a radio commercial this morning for this dealer local to me, and they actually said in the ad they are a Triumph and EBR dealer.

I thought that was pretty cool!

http://www.cherryhillmotorsports.net/

Have any of you heard of dealers confirmed in your area yet?

EBRforum Expert
    That is cool. I heard from a reliable source that Erik himself visited the local BMW/Ducati/Honda dealership here in Charleston, SC a couple of months ago. It would be nice if they'd pick up the dealership but I'm not holding my breath.

On a related note, there is an EBR dealers site which includes a map showing the locations (but not names) of prospective EBR dealers:

http://www.ebrdealer.info/

Quote Originally Posted by Hughlysses View Post
    That is cool. I heard from a reliable source that Erik himself visited the local BMW/Ducati/Honda dealership here in Charleston, SC a couple of months ago. It would be nice if they'd pick up the dealership but I'm not holding my breath.

On a related note, there is an EBR dealers site which includes a map showing the locations (but not names) of prospective EBR dealers:

http://www.ebrdealer.info/
    Cool! The map clearly isn't up to date though because it doesn't list Cherry Hill Motorsports. It also looks like the markers on the map seem to just indicate if there will be a dealer in that state and more information is available if you click on the state. For example, there's one marker in PA, but when you click on PA there are three different dealers listed.

EBRforum Expert
    Interesting development, as of this morning, www.ebrdealer.info re-directs to www.erikbuellracing.com and the PDFs formerly hosted at that site have been deleted. Hopefully the "real" dealer list will be posted in the next few days.

In South East Texas you can go to GOE Kawasaki they currently have 1 yellow, 1 red 1190 RXs, 2 black ones still in crates and 2 (i think) White 1190SXs at their storefront. And they do allow test drives !! with a class M license of course.

GOE is no longer an EBR dealer... I don't think they plan on bringing them back either... I talked to them last week, and it was a no-go...

GOE is a good group of guys but where they are located its nearly impossible for them to sell sportbikes, ATV's and Harelys all day long but the ninjas and EBR's just collect dust. Truly a shame. Great dealer. That said AF1 is worth a trip.

I plan on heading up to AF1 for sure. Not only is it a reason to ride the bike, but I've heard nothing but positive reviews about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plotter View Post
    I plan on heading up to AF1 for sure. Not only is it a reason to ride the bike, but I've heard nothing but positive reviews about them.
    Plotter Aransas Motorsports is down your way in Fulton no? They are great crew of folks down there to. The owner actually owns an RS and can ride the heck out of it as well.

I'm not sure, I will check. I like having any excuse to ride outside of Corpus, as the roads here are crappy. I feel as though a dual sport bike is best for the pot holes and debris you ride through in my area.