Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Team racing EBR!

The article doesn't seem to say for sure, but I'm guessing Disalvo will move up to Superbike (where he belongs) and Dominguez will stay in Supersport.

I also love the idea that they'll be helping with engine development and traction control. If EBR can make even small gains in those two areas, they could be unstoppable!

Very cool how this is shaping up. My concern with a rumored May/Yates team is that they're both older riders and it would be nice to have at least some younger riders on the EBRs. Looks like this could let us have our cake and eat it too.

EBRforum Expert
    When discussing races, I guess we'll have to differentiate between the factory and non-factory EBR teams this year.

How cool is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hughlysses View Post
    When discussing races, I guess we'll have to differentiate between the factory and non-factory EBR teams this year.

How cool is that?
    Ultra cool! And I think May and Yates (I hope I'm not being presumptuous) can compete from Daytona on. There will probably be quite a bit of learning for the RS team, but once they sort things out, watch out!

very, very cool....

The rumors I'm seeing point to May and Yates on the Hero EBR bikes and Dustin Dominguez and Cory West on the RSRacecraft bikes. That all sounds too good to be true, so I'm going to try not to get too excited until we hear something official.

EBRforum Novice
    Dustin on RSRacecraft is confirmed.