Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 EBR's for sale on Cranky Ape

4 EBR's for sale on Cranky Ape

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there are currently 4 bikes (3 RX's and 1 SX) on the online auction block on crankyape.com
    If anyone knows someone looking to get a smoking deal, this would be the time and place to do so. I have purchased a bike or two from Crankyape and they are very straightforward and easy to work with.
    All of these bikes have pretty low VIN's under 100 if I recall correctly.

I'm not sure if the value's will rebound once EBR is back up and running, I wish I had the disposable cash to buy these and take that gamble!!
    #811 CMRA
    2014 EBR 1190RX #302

One way or another they will go back up. If EBR is truly going under, these are collector items. If they come back into production. You can at least slap a 15000 tag on it. I don't know how much a gamble this truly would be. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the notice.

EBRforum Novice
    A few people may get good deals there. I don't play at auction sites but it will be interesting to watch.

Plotter, i think your dreaming on a dramatic upsurge of pricing/market desire upon a restart.

Oddball, I don't think 15k is a dramatic upsurge... Don't be so dramatic...

EBRforum Novice
    The bikes your referring to are currently at 5 to 8 grand. You state, "If they come back into production. You can at least slap a 15000 tag on it." That would qualify as a dramatic upsurge for someone speculating a flip.

I do think the $15,000 pricing level will likely be reinstated. It undoubtedly would get more sales than $19k but i don't see a great rush into dealerships without a very good ad campaign.
    Last edited by oddball; 07-14-2015 at 08:58 PM. Reason: website error

On an auction website, the 4.... that's right 4... on the site are pricing 5 to 8 grand... with more than a day left on the auction.... I hate to say it... but your logic doesn't fly... that price will go up greater than 10k before those bikes sell.. if they don't... I would say that is a great flip...

Go into a dealership and try to get that deal.. Actually... AF1... what are you selling your bikes for?

Oddball... glad you're on here.. not trying to sound too aggressive... glad there are active members on here...

EBRforum Novice
    oh i know those numbers wouldn't fly at the dealers i know. If they did i'd be an owner. I have watched repeated ebay listings on bikes that would only reach $9K each time and i knew the dealer wanted $12K.

EBRforum Novice
    oh i know those numbers wouldn't fly at the dealers i know. If they did i'd be an owner. I have watched repeated ebay listings on bikes that would only reach $9K each time and i knew the dealer wanted $12K.

I just bought my 1190x for 11k out the door... I know that won't happen in a couple of weeks...