Quote Originally Posted by zviadi View Post
I didn't troll and don't understand your sarcasm. I also don't understand your aggressive reaction to my questions.
I wrote on the last page, why am I interested the length of the clutch spring.
I thought you are interested in my experience to replace the clutch 1190 and whether it will Barnett kit. If not - then I'm sorry, I didn't write.
If you do not like my personality - you can always complain forum moderator.

I was two years RSV1000R. I don't want to talk me about it springs length - I have repeatedly changed her clutch and i have service-manual from this bike. I have the service manual of 1125, and there contains a completely different length of the clutch spring.
I can read, I can compare the two numbers and I don't need to incorrect information from you.
No worries. Your intentions are understood to be very good by everyone else here. We appreciate your efforts in helping to solve issues with our bikes.

Doosh was just being a Douche with his last post. I am not sure how that translates in Russian, but douche is a derogatory term in American English.

Best of luck, ride safe and hope to possibly meet you some day when my wife and I are in St. Petersburg.

Cheers,
Brian