I picked this up from an article at Cycle World about the Victory 156 Project, a one-off bike built by Roland Sands using a prototype water cooled Victory V-twin (which appears to be heavily based on the Indian Scout water cooled V-twin).

Honda’s Jeff Tigert topped timesheets with a 4:17.259 despite a crash in his second run today. He was bruised and battered, but not seriously injured. “Normally, you take it pretty easy your first run, but I noticed that the clouds were starting to get pretty thick,” Tigert said. “I decided to put in a hard one so I’d have a decent time just in case the weather got bad.” He had done a 4:15 in the same section earlier this week. The team intends to repair the bike in time for race day. Travis Newbold, at 4:19.954, was second following a strong showing on the Buell-1125R-based Ronin, which was running an EBR 1190RX engine. Bruno Langlois was third with a 4:22.997 on a Kawasaki ZX-10R, followed by Canet with a 4:23.859 and Ducati Multistrada 1200-mounted Jamie Robinson with a 4:25.463. Canet is competing in the exhibition class because Project 156 is using a prototype V-twin engine; he is about 20 seconds ahead of the second-fastest qualifier in his class. The other four top qualifiers riding production-based motorcycles are in the Heavyweight class.
So the Ronin was second overall in the motorcycle class and nearly 4 seconds quicker than the Victory! Hopefully they'll do even better in the actual race.