Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1190 RX denoid......

EBRforum ProvNov

1190 RX denoid......

Has anyone else tried to denoid their new 1190?

EBRforum ProvNov
    I sure did, took the plug of my 1125 and put it on the RX fit like a glove. I didnt really notice a difference, but thats probably because of the motion pro revolver throttle I installed LOL!!!!! The quick throttle action and 0 slack make a HUGE difference. I did however notice a slight hesitation @ WOT like something was holding the bike back B4 the Denoid, thats gone now.

EBRforum Junkie
    While you don't drop any weight, you don't need the old simulator plug, just disconnect the cable. The computer will think it's still doing it's original job.
    I also want to leave the plug in my 09 CR (for now), so I'll just be pulling the cable from its linkage location.

Mike

EBRforum ProvNov
    I did the same thing. My 1125 is waiting a new resistor plug....lol. I noticed the same things you did Ace! Do you know if there is a way to disengage the engine brake?

EBRforum Junkie
    Brute -

No "disengaging" the engine brake... It's the way the engine is tuned.
    The only way way to change that is to change the lower cells on fuel the map, and as of now, we don't seem to have control of that as there is on the old 1125 engines...

I've done that on both my 1125 CR and my XB12s to some extent. Some is better than none.

Mike

EBRforum ProvNov
    Im not a fan of the engine braking. Are the new engines prone to making a lil more noise and vibration at lower rpm than the 1125's?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    While you don't drop any weight, you don't need the old simulator plug, just disconnect the cable. The computer will think it's still doing it's original job.
    I also want to leave the plug in my 09 CR (for now), so I'll just be pulling the cable from its linkage location.

Mike
    The noid and bracket weigh 3.1lbs and you do not need the plug if you run the race ecu which by the way has reduced engine braking. The race ECU is the number one accessory for this bike. DO NOT skip it.

EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Classax View Post
    The noid and bracket weigh 3.1lbs and you do not need the plug if you run the race ecu which by the way has reduced engine braking. The race ECU is the number one accessory for this bike. DO NOT skip it.
    That is if you can find it. Even NCCR in Sweden is out of them right now....

Our Buddy Dean Adams is working on a solution for us...

EBRforum Junkie
    Fingers crossed................
    Needs to be a EBR clone though...ignition timing also needs to be altered.