Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Need Some News!

EBRforum Newb
    In 2010 the 1125R was suggested retail of $12,995.I bought my 2008 1125R in 2009 for about $6,995. No they didn't sell well. In the final days they blew out as low as $4,995 IIRC.

I recall seeing a 2010 Uly for like $3,995 in yellow. I almost bought it.

If a "new" 1125R is released I can't see it being less than $14,995. The old 1125R was really a "cheap"bike. No paint, bare plastic, loose castings, etc. Where as the new EBRs are obviously a much higher quality.
    Last edited by Hellgate; 11-08-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Hi guys, I don't know much about the states but in Italy we have a lot of economic problems and all the bike companies are downsizing bikes.
    Ducati is coming out with a new hypermotard with a 848 engine, MV is making different models with an 800 cc engine!!!
    So if uncle Erik wants to sell his bikes with high prices I think he is not going to sell too much.
    ciao

Something might be coming soon, noticed this morning while I was getting ready for work that the EBR site is down, the page comes up, but all the headings are gone, might be updating site with info on the new bikes, one can hope!

Quote Originally Posted by mackja View Post
    Something might be coming soon, noticed this morning while I was getting ready for work that the EBR site is down, the page comes up, but all the headings are gone, might be updating site with info on the new bikes, one can hope!
    Oh well no such luck, site is up same as usual, damn!

EBRforum Expert
    Something's apparently is going on with the webpage. The page frame and lower half of the page are the same as usual, but there's no headings or banner (1:48 EST).

Crossing fingers and hitting refresh repeatedly...

EBRforum Expert
    Hmm, if you type in "www.erikbuellracing.com", you get no header, nothing on top half of page, etc. If you type in "www.erikbuellracing.com/index.html", you get the old header menu but the page says "Sorry about that, we can't find the page you're looking for."

I hope you guys are on to something, but it's probably just routine maintenance.

But hey, if any interesting photos pop up, make sure to save them and share.

EBRforum Newb
    Any news yet????? Not rushing anyone, just curious and eagerly anticipating the new bike lineup. I would like to add another bike to the stable to keep my 08R company.