Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 1190 RX Total Production Number?

Thanx!
    We have to learn how to ride it. I have three years without sportbikes, I have quite lost the habit after Aprilia DD1200...
    For yesterday and today ran more than 160 miles - still can't tilt this motorcycle without chicken stripes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150528-WA0008.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	784.6 KB 
ID:	402
    Last edited by zviadi; 06-06-2015 at 04:00 AM.
    EBR 1190 RX

EBRforum Newb
    Well purchased two weeks ago and finally got a chance to ride as I was out of town for work. Put 200 miles on today.

Unfortunately it appears that I am one of the unlucky ones to have a low fuel light stay on regardless. The bike runs well on all counts however. Very satisfied so far.

After closer inspection, I am disappointed with the casting of the wheels. The inside portion looks extremely cheap. When I look inside of the wheel I expect to see it say something like Tonka.
    Lol

it handles very nicely and it's just as pleasing to ride as my Ducati, if not more.
    Will post again when I can really start to open it up after the initial service .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	735.7 KB 
ID:	401

EBRforum Expert
    To those of you with new EBRs and who have little or no dealer support, especially if you've never owned a bike with a fully adjustable suspension before, PLEASE take the time to set up your suspension correctly. It makes a HUGE difference on Buells and I'm sure it does on EBRs as well. You can do a full adjustment front and rear in 10 or 15 minutes; complete instructions are in your owner's manual starting on page 71. Start by adjusting it based on your weight and then fine-tune it (if necessary) based on the instructions in the manual.

I met and talked to the EBR demo van driver a couple of months ago. At the time, he was going around to EBR demonstration events with Cory West. He said it was amazing how many EBR owners they met had never touched the suspensions on their bikes (and many were scared to do so!). This guy said he and Cory made a point to ensure every EBR that showed up at one of their events left with the suspension properly adjusted.

EBRforum Junkie
    Back to the EBR..."black" comment.
    With apologies to the EBR guys, calling this black, black, is like calling orange...red. Close, but no cookie. Not even close to the front fender...black..!
    Interesting that there is a Lincoln MKx that parks where I walk by to go to the building I work in that "appears" to be the same color. One day leaving for the day, I rolled my "black" bike around to see just how close the Lincoln color is to the EBR color.
    If it's not the exact same color...I'd be surprised. I laid the front of the bike right onto the Lincolns fender...same/same.

Now I just have to try to find what "they" call this color. I'll leave a note on the car asking the year (they change colors almost every year)...see what happens...

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    Unfortunately it appears that I am one of the unlucky ones to have a low fuel light stay on regardless. The bike runs well on all counts however. Very satisfied so far.

After closer inspection, I am disappointed with the casting of the wheels. The inside portion looks extremely cheap. When I look inside of the wheel I expect to see it say something like Tonka.
    Lol
    I have exactly the same situation with the fuel gauge and casting.
    The dealer situation in Russia is unclear, so I'll drive so. The rate is not affected)))
    EBR 1190 RX

EBRforum Newb
    331 for me

EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by LineArrayNut View Post
    331 for me
    Congrats! You are currently the omega man.

we currently have or had

RX #81, 130, 131, and 313

SX, #32, #131

RS #10

And Ed and the folks at AF1 did a GREAT job on # 105!

EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Classax View Post
    And Ed and the folks at AF1 did a GREAT job on # 105!
    Yours?