Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 1190 RX Total Production Number?

EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by pytalkamus View Post
    We this has me confused. My build date is older, but my VIN has a higher number. Anyone have any ideas on this?Attachment 397
    Yes, a bit confusing. The only idea that comes to mind is some are posting up numbers here for SX bikes vs. RX?

EBRforum Newb
    Ace117 and mine are both RX's. My only guess is that EBR had over a hundred assemblies stockpiled before they started production, and then they didn't necessary build in sequential order.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Hmmm .. my RX #136 was Built 01/2014 ..... But I see above that 32 was built 03/2014 .. how does that happen? I guess they just pick a frame off the shelf.

EBRforum Novice
    It would appear that way. I wonder if it drove whomever controlled production supplies and whomever recorded the numbers crazy. I used to handle both those duties, not with a manufacturer but with an AC company. The disorganized way the guys would rip thru my supplies drove me nuts. I kept notebooks with dates, serial numbers and locations of installed equipment, inventory etc. For a long time I could tell someone over the phone exactly where the part they needed was in 3 different supply locations from memory.

EBRforum Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball View Post
    It would appear that way. I wonder if it drove whomever controlled production supplies and whomever recorded the numbers crazy. I used to handle both those duties, not with a manufacturer but with an AC company. The disorganized way the guys would rip thru my supplies drove me nuts. I kept notebooks with dates, serial numbers and locations of installed equipment, inventory etc. For a long time I could tell someone over the phone exactly where the part they needed was in 3 different supply locations from memory.
    Well then, I guess this confirms the appropriateness of your screen name.
    Kidding! I am a bean counter.....

EBRforum Novice
    LOL, just a little ocd.

EBRforum Newb
    Has anyone had a #in the high 300's at least.....seems production was allot lower than I read.

I'm going to guess that the highest VIN out there is still under 330. I haven't seen anything over that. Time will tell if that is going to make these valuable because of exclusivity.....
    #811 CMRA
    2014 EBR 1190RX #302

EBRforum Novice
    They were in production roughly 15.5 months. At at only 1 bike a day taking out weekends, holidays roughly it's about 334? Probably more than that because i don't see them letting elves stand around twiddling their thumbs.

EBRforum Novice
    The expected numbers required for racing by the end of last year was 1000 and 500 by june? Someone had said they eased off of the requirements. I dunno. It doesn't seem logical that 100+ elves would only get to a bike a day. Unless they really are tiny? LOL
    Last edited by oddball; 05-28-2015 at 02:04 PM.