Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebr. Website back up😃

EBRforum ProvNov

Ebr. Website back up😃

I just checked thier website and it's back up. That's fantastic news!!
    i wonder what happened?

EBRforum ProvNov
    I wonder what's going on there. I tried to click on parts but that link is not working yet. But something must have happened for the site to be opened again. Anyone have any news?

EBRforum Expert
    It's not up now. Perhaps they're preparing to at least re-open the store?

The "receiver" (Attorney Michael Polsky) has the authority to operate EBR while it's in receivership. He's supposed to maximize the value of EBR so that ideally the company could be sold intact. If they've got parts lying around that could be sold, re-starting that business would (a) make the company more viable and (b) generate revenue to help pay EBR's creditors. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughlysses View Post
    It's not up now. Perhaps they're preparing to at least re-open the store?

The "receiver" (Attorney Michael Polsky) has the authority to operate EBR while it's in receivership. He's supposed to maximize the value of EBR so that ideally the company could be sold intact. If they've got parts lying around that could be sold, re-starting that business would (a) make the company more viable and (b) generate revenue to help pay EBR's creditors. Fingers crossed.
    I hate make any leaps based on what could be a technical glitch, but you're right - if the goal is to maximize value of the assets, getting parts availability up and running to service existing customers could not only be a source of revenue, but it could also ensure potential buyers of bikes on showroom floors that parts will be available. That would seem a priority in maintaining and maximizing value of assets.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Maybe I'm hitting an old Link but when I search Eric Buell Racing and click on it it takes me right to the garage.
    The normal Ebr store that has parts for our bikes and the older Buells. Some of the links work, like you can click on motorcycles and it will take you to that page with the RX, the ,SX and the RS. Am I the only one seeing this?��
    ericbuellracing.com
    Last edited by Another Buell; 05-09-2015 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Misspelled parts.

I get nothing to come up....blank screen

EBRforum Expert
    Yea, I don't get the front page either, but some of the other pages will work, for instance: https://www.erikbuellracing.com/motorcycles/1190SX -2/

Will work, as will the RX and RS pages. I downloaded ALL the wallpaper while I was there.

EBRforum ProvNov
    That's the same thing I'm seeing too. Some of the links work, but not any of the parts links. But as far as I know none of that came up until last night. Because when I would search for the online store it would just come up blank. At least now there's some activity. Or has that been that way?

EBRforum ProvNov
    No one else is getting the garage?
    I just searched Eric Buell racing store, then click on that link and it takes me right to the garage.
    Last edited by Another Buell; 05-09-2015 at 08:51 AM. Reason: In stupid.

That link on SX doesn't work for me either. Blank screen on my iPad