@dmhines
mine is number 113 made in Jan of 2014, and has Cluster version 1.00 and firmware version 3.03. Ive been working with my dealer all day to get the issues taken care of and I think we have made some good progress. As far as the throttle body linkage everything looks ok to the naked eye but didn't take it any further than that at this time. Basically hoping that continued use will further break everything in eliminating the stalling issue, although there are times where the engine seems to "choose" to idle very low ~1.1k but usually jumps back up to ~1.5k but that's just an observation at this point.

@budgolf:
I have adjusted my driving habits to keep the RPMs higher and have adjusted the traction control to level 1 not off just yet mostly for investigation. At this point I am hoping that the Race ECM that's coming will have a new firmware version on it, I checked with the people I bought it from (Tropic powersports of FL) to see when they received the exhaust and Race ECM kit into their inventory and it was Mar-15 so that's a good sign to me that it will hopefully have a new version.

I have 1030mi on the bike now so I guess I will just keep running it til about 1750mi and if I am having the same issue we will just have to start diving in deeper, starting with the throttle body and linkage since that's pretty much all we have to go on. We will just have to see what happens once I get everything else installed.

Question to the Forums!! Does anyone know or have any idea how to get a hold of and load in version 2.0 or later software into the cluster. this is something I believe will solve some of my issues and I would love to find this software file if anyone has a copy. Thanks in advance to you all.