Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Exhaust that does the 1190 RIGHT

EBRforum Junkie
    The wiring is a bit of a pita, there's not much room under the airbox for any excess at all. I can see me crashing soon now with that display, the numbers on it are extremely bright blue. Looks frickin AWESOME when they're lit up.

EBRforum Junkie

EBRforum Junkie
    Couple sound clips from the track this weekend with my Dean Adams Designs pipe

Sound clips:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B43...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B43...ew?usp=sharing

Installed the Dean Adams tonight... I'm in rev heaven... That thing sounds like wake the dead, I'm freaking here... Love it...

EBRforum Newb
    Same here, I couldn't agree more, exactly the sound I was looking for, nice deep throaty rumble. I'm very happy that Dean posted on jumping the power for the pcv or I would have been stuck. Thanks Dean!

EBRforum Junkie
    FYI, the race ecm will be done soon and is available to pre-order now.

http://ecommerce.deanadamsdesigns.co...products_id=41

EBRforum Junkie
    A few questions for you Dean... Is this going to be programmed specifically for use with your 1190 exhaust system? Can the end user hook up to a computer to see what the air fueI ratios are at in real time like on a dyno? Is it going to be reprogrammable by us or you to change the fuel and timing mapping? And would you consider a prepaid package deal with the unit and a new exhaust?

EBRforum Junkie
    This one will be programmed to match the short 1190 RX/SX exhaust only. Most likely, if you want to spend the $$ for the programmable ecm, the map will be available to the exhaust owners. Currently they ship with 3 maps (stock, secondary delete and the hmf maps).

I am taking pre-orders on the ecm now, the exhaust has been available for some time. I have not put a package together as of yet, I may still do that at a later date. As I recall, EBR sold the hmf/ecm combo for $1400. I think hmf sells the pipe for considerably less.

Hey dean, I would love to see you have the ability to reflash an "unlocked" ECM for your map. If that were a possibility you could post a remapping fee if someone were to send you their ECM with the purchase of one of your pipes.

HMF sells their exhaust for $850. Dont try and ask for a racer discount or anything, they are a little bitter about EBR not paying them......
    #811 CMRA
    2014 EBR 1190RX #302