Thread: Rent a EBR 1190RX in Austin

Rent a EBR 1190RX in Austin

Just sold a red EBR 1190RX to our friends over at www.austinmotorentals.com for use in their rental fleet.

They now have one less Harley to rent out....LOL. Their Aprilias and Guzzis rent well, so we're hoping the EBR sees lots of action as well.

They should have it up on their site soon. Go rent it for a couple days if you are on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed / AF1 Racing View Post
    Just sold a red EBR 1190RX to our friends over at www.austinmotorentals.com for use in their rental fleet.

They now have one less Harley to rent out....LOL. Their Aprilias and Guzzis rent well, so we're hoping the EBR sees lots of action as well.

They should have it up on their site soon. Go rent it for a couple days if you are on the fence.
    Cool! I've looked into renting bikes when I've been on vacation the past, but I had trouble finding anything other than Harleys and scooters.

EBRforum Junkie
    Never been to Austin, or much of Texas really.

Is there good riding down there? Some nice twisties and things?

Some decent riding southwest of Austin known as the Texas Hill Country. Lots of back road old farm to market roads with some scenery and twisties. Look up the roads what they call "The Three Sisters".

This map is also great....shows DS roads too, and length between gas stations which is important in Texas.
    http://www.butlermaps.com/motorcycle...l-country-map/

EBRforum Newb
    I'll be in Austin for Moto GP in April. I'm gonna reserve it.