Thread: My experience with the new Buell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The muffler has jack points marked on it and internal bracing inside for that reason, but you will need a special paddock stand because she's got some WIDE hips on that girl! I recommend the one that PitBull makes, and a lower triple stand from them as well for fork service or front tire changes.

I would also caution that if you get different spools, get narrow ones or they touch down when cornering before the pegs do and lighten the rear tire, low siding the bike ,shooting you off turn 12 at Buttonwillow while the bike makes expensive noises as it flips over and over in the dirt

Fun memories in that pic (besides the EBR). The Blast is my girls very first bike, she bought it not running and restored the whole thing, and The New Buells "Lead Engineer" Jacob Stark on his CR in the background.

EBRforum Newb
    I hear ya, thanks again for the info, IÂ’m doing my best to get Hammered ready for Sturgis in Aug. going to trailer my HD SG St and the Buell behind my class A. I look forward to carving the canyon roads on the Buell this year.