Thread: My experience with the new Buell

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EBRforum Newb

My experience with the new Buell

Three weeks ago, I decided that I should obtain one of my long sought after motorcycle. I wanted one in the late 90 early 2000 but unfortunately, I got really busy in the Army and placed it on the back burner. after my retirement from the army had to start all over again as a cop so stayed with the current bikes i owned and never pulled the trigger on the Buell.

After retiring from my second profession, I opened my own business and got busy again. By this time EBR had shut down and I was out of luck.

Then Bam!!! I found out Buell had cranked back up and they had this anniversary freedom, edition, all Americand-out. Had to have it!!! God And Country Babe, that's me!!

My experience with the new company has been nothing but spectacular, Brooke the sales associate was working on her first week with the company and we together learned the processes, she was phenomenal. Kept me informed, spot on the paperwork and just a pleasure to work with, reminded me of my own daughter.
    I paid 23,500k out the door with the blackout option. I will have to pay NM GR/Sales tax when I register it.

I know there are more advanced motorcycles for much cheaper, but they are not America made, and that matters to me!!!!

Im still waiting on delivery, scheduled for the first week in May, so crossing my fingers it shows up.
    Last edited by Rangerhughes; 04-25-2024 at 05:29 PM.