Still can get these pictures to load. maybe the administrator has to give me permission the first time.
Anyway:

Yes, I talked Indian of Albuquerque into being a local Service Center and that's where the bike will be delivered to via truck, I'll go down and drive it home! They will deliver to your house if you like, but didn't want the HOA to blow a gasket because a tractor trailer stopped at my house for 20 min.

No set up fee just quick 50 bucks to receive, inspect the bike and set it aside for me to come get.

Pretty easy, I know the last two bike I bought last year, a Harley and Kawasaki, there was substantial set up fee for both, so that alone saved me $$$.

Noone trying to sell me an extended warranty because it already comes with a 4-year warranty, no dealer mark ups and bullshi* like that.

Worst part of the whole experience was trying to locate an insurance company who recognized the brand name and would insure the bike. I have my cars and trucks under USAA, motorcycles, Class A Motorhome and travel trailer under Progressive. Progressive could not identify the brand make and model and would not insure it,,, so Called Geico, they said yes, so I move everything under them.

yea, I heard all the Na Sayers when I purchased a first year Harley Davidson Pan America SP, how bad it was going to be, should have bought a BMW, etc, etc. That bike was a hoot to ride, drove great, had it on all the back roads here in NM, felt great, only issue it was almost 600LB dry. One thing you got know going into adventure bike riding is not if you fall over but when!! So learned really quick. something half the weight of the Pan Am, was better suited for my style of controlled bike curls, commonly referred to as picking your shi* up when it falls over out in no-wears land so sold it and bought a KLX 300 half the weight, same amount of fun, so I'm ready for the hatters, bring them on. LOL

Been ordering parts to make it uniquely mine: based on your recommendations: EBR race tips and race ECU, 43T rear sprocket, battery charger for the itty-bitty battery in these suckers, Dubble bubble tinted windshield, blue ASV controls with red dials (why, because their just cool as shi*). going to order a quick shifter and Wilber rear shock and hopefully be done.

Your a bad influence but in a good way. LOL