Quick note to introduce myself: I just purchased a new Buell 1190 Hammerhead Freedom Edition from the factory, number 12 of 40 Anniversary Additions. ItÂ’s going in the stable next to 23 HD SG ST and 24 KAWI KLX 300. Been riding since childhood, fist street bike was a 79 Steel Head Sportster, I purchased when I was 16 and rode it to Highschool and in my early days in the army, didnÂ’t own a car until I was 20.

I have always loved the Buell brand and considered buying one when it was under HD but never pulled the trigger. Now that I have more time to myself, I saw the Red White and Blue Hammerhead and knew it needed a new home. Take delivery in the first week in May!!! BOOM!!!.

I joined the group because most of you guys have been on BuellÂ’s since the early days and I can learn from your experience and mistakes. Why?? Because I canÂ’t leave **** alone, and I like throwing money into black holes like motorcycles, cars and guns. Already have a pile of aftermarket parts for the hammerhead just waiting for it arrival.

So with having said all that I would like to thank everyone in advance for any support or help or advice they offer when I’m confused, stuck or at an impasse. Hope to post pictures soon of the “MERICA” when it arrives, till then my Buell and two wheeled brothers, Adios!

JH