Thread: Buell (tm) Hammerhead

Buell (tm) Hammerhead

Anyone have one? Know of one?
    Post up!

AFAIK, There was 6 names on the Buell(tm) Buellvanna(tm) reservation system, one got delivered to Greece recently, and one got given to a certain famous riders daughter. Other than that... crickets, no IG pics, nothing. I don't do the book of faces, is there any pics there?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Anyone have one? Know of one?
    Post up!

AFAIK, There was 6 names on the Buell(tm) Buellvanna(tm) reservation system, one got delivered to Greece recently, and one got given to a certain famous riders daughter. Other than that... crickets, no IG pics, nothing. I don't do the book of faces, is there any pics there?
    You are a better man than I for not doing the FB thing. I don't think it's nearly as communal as a forum. It seems that it's mostly silent and a lot of people lurking. But... to answer your question that is 7 months old, there are exactly two pictures of Hammerheads. One is Jacob Stark riding it. The other is someone named Jason Singleton, who said he was going to build a youtube channel. I did a cursory search and didn't find it.

Jacob is (was?) working at the warehouse they build them at. They did a promotional track day at Barber with the ex-Buell racers and such.

I 99% sure (and pure conjecture) that you have to sign a NDA about pricing and delivery when you buy one. It's all very weirdly hush-hush.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Ya gotta dig around the website, but in the Order FAQs:
    "What price will I pay for my new Buell?
    The pricing for your vehicle will be finalized when you sign your confirmed order. Models start at $17,995 and with several options top out at $24,995. Price does not include destination and delivery charges, excludes taxes, title and registration fees. Destination charges are associated with getting the vehicle from the manufacturer to the Certified Service Center. Your deposit does not guarantee you a specific price."

Ya, They e-mail blasted a price list for base and options. But asking a new owner the direct question of "Hey, what did you pay", gets the vague answer of "I really can't say, shhh"...

Weird, right?

EBRforum ProvNov
    I seem to recall what you mentioned, but couldn't find it or remember where I had seen it: "Ya, They e-mail blasted a price list for base and options."

DEFINITELY weird!