I have a 2014 RX, purchased NOS in 2018, I'm at around 18k miles right now. It has the non-functional low fuel light issue and I had to replace the front rotor for what sounds like the issues the early bikes had; the last few digits of the VIN are EE300310 if that helps. I have been running Motul 7100 since the first 600 mile service, I change the oil & filter every 3k miles and last thing at the end of the riding season - New England, so Nov or Dec, and riding again in April with a little luck.

This season I have started having clutch issues, they occur on rides lasting more than 200 miles; shortly after 200 miles I start having trouble finding neutral at a stop. As the miles progress I find the shifter completely immovable at a stop, never mind finding neutral, I simply cannot even change gear at all with the violence I am willing to inflict on the shifter. Shortly after that, maybe 250 miles or so, the clutch starts to drag and I have to use a brake to stop the bike moving forward. By 300 miles the rear brake can no longer hold the bike in check easily and I need to use the front brake to stop the bike moving forward.

I bled the system through with (fresh) Motul RBF600, and that definitely improved the action, but it didn't change the above symptoms, so I'm not sure where to go next. I don't have any experience with hydraulic clutches on motorcycles, all my other bikes since the 70's have had cable clutches, this is my very first hydraulic clutch, so I'm hoping there's a knowledge base here ?

Thanks,
Charles