Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Potential 1190 Purchase - Overheated Looking for info

Me too. It's awfully quiet though:(

EBRforum ProvNov
    Well I'm here too, with my 14 RX that I ride now all the time and my unregisterable '17 SX that the MA RMV insists cannot possibly exist.

I am saddened that the EBR/Buell community does not post more frequently - but that is as much my fault as anyone's, right ? What are we doing to our EBRs, why, and what are we looking for ? And how many of us are actively messing with them ? I still wait on Jens for the OEM fitment of their new exhaust, but...

Do we have a "What have you done to your EBR recently" thread ?

This is a pretty amazing motorcycle, there's no sportbike out there today that I would rather own, and I've ridden all of them. I'm not racing, I don't need the electronic aids the current crop of sportbikes present - I'm never going speeds that I need elec intercepts because I grew up with bikes that never had them. I ride within my limits (even when I didn't...). The last time I fell off a bike was in 1989, when winter sand had been kicked across the entire road; I was first, 2 others unloaded immediately after me - nothing you can do about that, no aids would have fixed that.

Most peeps went to the 8th layer of Hell (FaceBook), I can't be convinced thats a better thing so I'll just languish around here all lonely.

I put a new Bridgstone RS11 on the rear of the EBR but sadly haven't ridden it much. Its been all baby Ninja, all the time racing CRA last year, and now fully committed to a new season.
    I did take the 1125CR to Chuckwalla last weekend for a change of pace though. 254 miles (95 laps!) It was a bit uh, different in every sense?? Wow theres such a big difference between a race prepped bike and a street bike on the track. Missing all the EBR upgrades, after about 6 laps it would just choose a corner that the brakes would be too hot to work That will get the ol' heart pumping!
    Last time I was on a red lobster on the track was January 2016

Then: PBIR in Florida

Now: Chuckwalla in Cali and a different bike

Thats my girl Bubbles (503) behind me Heres a vid of her in front...
    Last edited by Cooter; 02-14-2023 at 01:38 AM.