Thread: Cluster

EBRforum Newb

Cluster

Howdy folks. Turned my bike on this spring and only had an engine and headlight. No other electronic or dash or lights.

Local mechanic has narrowed it down to the cluster. Says powers gets to it, but doesn’t come out. So you could say I’m clusterfu*#ed!

They are having a helluva time finding a replacement cluster to resolve the issue. Besides Google, anyone have any other recommendations?

Thanks I’m advance

EBR is open for business and LAP has most of the parts.
    http://www.erikbuellracing.net/store.../?q=instrument

EBRforum Newb
    Thanks Cooter. Which one is for which bike on there? Do you know? And what is LAP? Story for all the questions. Thanks in advance.

I believe that they are all interchangeable, but you want the latest version. Just give them a call, I'm sure they'll know

LAP is Liquid Asset Partners. They (Bill Melvin) are the company that bought all the EBR stuff to handle the receivership of the company. They have been building and selling 'parts bin' EBR's since than and recently announced they own the "Buell" trademark now and are planning to start making a bunch of different bikes!
    It's all in the link I sent

EBRforum Novice
    I like to think your mechanic knows enough to check the ground wire but it could have been missed as it's wrapped with this fabricy tape that can hold it together when broken, that is what happened to me: Dash Ground Wire Split (ebrforum.com)