Thread: AMA NJMP 2014 (spoilers)

EBRforum Expert

AMA NJMP 2014 (spoilers)

Larry Pegram finished third in yesterday's race under very rainy conditions. I believe that's EBR's first podium finish this year. Congrats to Larry!

Cory had a high-speed crash during qualifying on Friday and couldn't better that on Saturday due to the rain. He started in 20th position, but rapidly moved forward, getting as high as 5th place before the quick shifter AND traction control stopped working(!), which is I'm sure about the worst thing that could happen under yesterday's rainy conditions. He still managed an 8th place finish.

Hopefully we'll see more good things from the EBR riders in today's race.

EBRforum Expert
    Dry track today- 8th place finish for Pegram and 11th for West. Respectable finishes for both of them.

It was a messy season, but Cory managed a seventh for the season and Pegram (who had several strong finishes but some bad luck in the first few rounds) was ninth. I'm not sure exactly how the manufacturers points work, but presume EBR took 3rd since I believe only Yamahas and Suzukis finished ahead of Cory (Filmore finished eighth on the KTM).

I'm curious how next year will shake out with the new management. Hopefully EBR will have a good team.