Thread: Where/how to buy 1190sx Evap kit by Jacob Stark

EBRforum Newb

Where/how to buy 1190sx Evap kit by Jacob Stark

What is up fellow EBR Enthusiast!

I was lucky enough to acquire a 2015 1190sx!! I am so freakin excited.

I want to do the evap modification kit made by Jacob Stark ASAP.

Are their any still available??

or can point me in the right direction to get my hands on one.

Thanks in advance for all the help

I think you can find him on the Buell FaceBook group.
    Congrats on the bike!

EBRforum Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I think you can find him on the Buell FaceBook group.
    Congrats on the bike!
    Thank you!
    I have a request pending in the 1190 owners group on Facebook. What is the name of the Buell one?

I don't know? I don't do the facebook thing but he's probably on the 1190 group too, lol. I know it's quiet around here, but allow me to caution you about how those 'groups' work. Be very, very, careful about fact vs. opinion. It's easy to fall down the wormhole. Especially in regards to the ultra rare front cylinder failure. Here's what the pro's say:

IMHO the biggest improvements for the least $$ you can make to a stock EBR are:

1) Send the dash to EBR for the update (free). You can get the ID number off of it and they'll tell you if it needs to be sent in or not.
    2) Get a 43-44 tooth rear sprocket (JT Sprockets $18). You might get a 'ghost gear indicator', unless you add an pipe/ECM to correct it, but worth it anyway:)
    3) Add a quickshifter ($110). All you need is the actual (linear/push) sensor and a little research, you don't need a whole piggyback thing, your stock ECM will do it.
    4) Put in the Oberon clutch slave ($140) you will reduce that hard clutch pull by HALF! (see my thread).
    If you don't want to splurge for the APH or Keda (both LOUD) exhaust, at least pull off the resonator, add some cool tips to the stock muffler, and get the 'Tips" ECM from IDSpd.com

Those things ^^^^ will absolutely TRANSFORM that bike:)

I made these from 2.25" mandrel 180* pre-bend for $24. The 2.25" slides OVER the muffler flange and IMO looks better than the 2" that slides inside.