Thread: Thinking of selling my SX

EBRforum Junkie

Thinking of selling my SX

Hey people. Not sure but I'm thinking of selling my 15 SX. I already have two other bikes. Looking to replace the EBR for something else. SX has 13,5000 miles. It has the resonator eliminated with the ECM replaced with the 44t ecm. New battery & factory cigarette lighter socket. New 44t rear sprocket from Stealth & an extra front sprocket with new chain. Bars raised about an inch. I have 4 different air intake covers in black, red, yellow & white. Matte carbon fiber front fender, hugger, chain guard & sprocket cover. I had the tail section CF wrapped along with the headlite slashes. Stock seat along a Sargent seat. Extra stock seat & rear seat. ASV levers along with CRG Arrow mirrors. New Bridgestone S21 tires. Also a replacement remote preload Showa Racing shock from EBR but not the accessory shock they list. This one has remote preload as I mentioned
    As well as an extra set(front/rear) stock wheels. Tidy tail kit with light. Knight Design 2" dropped pegs. Valves have been adjusted. I may have forgotten a few things & most of the stock parts!! Just letting you guys know 1st. Not sure how much I'm asking. Buy I need at least $6000 in my pocket. Post what you think. Get back to me if interested. Also a new potted dash after the stock on died. I live in Rhode Island.

Thanks, Don-M
    Last edited by Kid Thunder; 12-31-2019 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Mistakes

EBRforum Junkie
    No one out there interested?

EBRforum Junkie
    SOLD...... But I still have all the extra parts so if anyone needs the wheel or other stuff let me know!
    Thanks guys,
    Don-M

Congrats on the sale of the bike! What are you asking for the rear shock and the wheels? Do the wheels have brakes on them?

What other parts do you have, and congrats on the sale.

EBRforum Junkie
    Quick shifter. Never installed. So far. SX body side panels. Both sides. Good shape. Yellow & white air box covers. After bike leaves I'll be going through the rest of stuff.
    Thanks

EBRforum Newb
    PM sent