Hello All,

I'm back with another newb question. Is there a solution for the fueling issue a lot of people refer to as "hunting" (Constant throttle position / rpms and the bike feels like it's surging back and forth slightly, similar in my experience to being in low gear and even minor throttle adjustments make the bike jump a bit) ? From what I've read, these bikes tend to not like a constant throttle / rpm, but I prefer to ride steady / smooth instead of being on / off the throttle a lot. For context, I have a 2014 Sx with the Secondary Delete / Tips and matching ECM from Dean Adams. Bike runs strong with no real issues to speak of with the exception of dying while rolling to a stop with the clutch in (easy to work around that) and a really weird flat spot at 4000 rpms that happened once (felt like the throttle blipped, hasn't happened again.) I tried looking through the archives, and it seems like this is common behavior d/t the race nature of the bike. If it is was it is, then I can get used to it. Just wanted to see if there's a possible way to smooth it out. Thanks!