Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti Gravity battery

Sorry, but I don't. After updating the dash, and ECVM, even swapping ECM for at least 4 others, I still have that draw split between both the dash an ECM equally.
    I plug the EBR into the Shorai charger whenever I'm near it.

Trips are ok, It will hold for a few days without being started no problem. I'm happy about that, because theres just no run-starting a Buell! LOL.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Old thread revival, apologies but it seemed the best thread to post the following.

The battery on my RX has developed problems, I had to steal the Shorai out of my SX to keep the RX going...I've been looking around for something to replace it - not another Shorai after the one I put in my RSV4 had one of the pins corrode completely away. Not cool.

As well as the AG-1201, another AntiGravity battery that should fit is the ATZ-10 Re-Start. I have that battery in my RSV4, dimensionally identical to the original OEM lead-acid battery. I test fitted the OEM RSV4 battery and it fits perfectly if it's lying on its side. The ATZ-10 battery has dual battery posts so that's not an issue. I was looking at the AG-1201 but I don't like the battery terminals, I have a few take-offs on there so the ATZ-style terminals work much better for me. I'll be ordering this sometime soon. As well as a new charger. Anyone interested in my old Shorai chargers ?? :)

Don't worry about it, they're all necro-threads around here. I'd be very interested how it works out for ya. I've heard good/bad things about anti-gravity too, but I feel they're at least a bit newer tech (and don't need a specialized charger).

Having a light blinky 'bad connection' issue with my Shorai charger, currently (PUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!). Sigh, but anyway.... ya I probably pick one up from ya:)

EBRforum ProvNov
    If you're getting the bad connection blinkies, take a close look at the tiny pins where the charger plug fits - one of the pins had completely vanished on the Shorai in my RSV4; just gone, nothing left but a tiny little stump. I couldn't even tell to start with, I had to get a magnifying glass to assist my geriatric eyes...

Hmm, interesting. Yes I will do that! And yes, I'll get my 2.5 readers out