Thread: Fairing Replacement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EBRforum Newb

Fairing Replacement

I have some damage on the front left side of my bike from a slide out. Need to replace the upper and lower fairings. I have been having a hard time finding stock fairing and also in the black color it came in. Didnt know if anyone had ideas of where to look or if anyone is selling any. Thank you

EBRforum Newb
    Have you tried calling the new owners at EBR? They're building bikes to order, maybe they can make some fairings?

EBRforum Newb
    ^^^ +1, Try calling EBR. I too am having a hard time getting a set of white upper fairings to bring my bike back to stock, but I was recently(month ago) able to get them to send me some "blemished" red fairings. Hoping to use as a basis for a mold. I've pretty much given up on being able to find white fairings but I have seen black come up every once in a while. Keep your eyes open on ebay also.

EBRforum ProvNov
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Huber View Post
    I have some damage on the front left side of my bike from a slide out. Need to replace the upper and lower fairings. I have been having a hard time finding stock fairing and also in the black color it came in. Didnt know if anyone had ideas of where to look or if anyone is selling any. Thank you
    Have you tried contacting this ebay user? https://www.ebay.com/itm/EBR-Bodywor...sAAOSwsldbAaaJ. Looks like they have a whole lot of blemished fairings. I wonder if they could part out a piece you are looking for, and choose the best of the lot.