Quote Originally Posted by herwawan View Post
Hi everyone!

After a couple of missed opportunities, seems like it's finally time for me to get my hands on a SX. I've been riding a Buell XB12 for a bit which got me addicted to Erik Buell's vision of what a motorcycle should be! I'm scheduled to get it this week, so I figured might as well run some info on this forum about the details about it so you guy can give me good feedback.

The big thing about it is that it was in a slow speed low side so the cosmetic isn't in great (some plastics are scratched and some broken). The mechanic sounds good though. The bike was warm when I went to see it, fired right up, cooling fans started one after another and the engine revved normally with no weird sound. The visual inspection was also okay with the following main information:

- 2014 model
- 7,500 miles

- I noticed some cracks on the exhaust, seems to be corrosion induced. It has the muffler delete kit and corresponding ecm / Don't really know what to do but replace that part

I don't know if I'm ready for 80% more power than my XB, but I know I'm looking forward to being part of the EBR family!

Max.
Yeah, that's an easy fix if you know the right guy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imageedit_2_6956487406.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	2101