Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Guy

EBRforum Newb
    Yeah, so I had a look at Cooter's profile - trying to find out how many of these bikes he still owns. Couldn't tell.
    But what do you know? Cooter doesn't have any friends. Who'd a thunk it?

Just ask him, he will tell ya . ^^^^^

EBRforum Newb
    I don't have a basement so I think he would be a good friend.

You guys are funny. Believe it or not I only go to 5 places on the web (besides shopping, of course) and this is one of them. EBRrider knows one more... lol, so I don't get too far in building profiles and collecting likes, but I've met some good friends on here and had a few great rides!

Bob, you have a great moto history! I drooled over the K-1. When it came out I was still on my '86 Ninja 1000r and couldn't afford it without eating Top Ramen for years. Still think I should have...

Currently I have the EBR, XBSTT, and a CB550 in the garage. Just sold the XB9City X to a board member and not really looking to fill it's place until the car projects are further along. Gotta stay busy, but not too busy! I'm working on a how-to video for the valve adjust the EBR needs, but it looks like that got pushed back to maybe March:(

You guys are funny. Believe it or not I only go to 5 places on the web (besides shopping, of course) and this is one of them. EBRrider knows one more... lol,

Yea I have not seen you on the Gunboard in a few months,

Ha! I am building a new pew pew.

The hole in the important end is HUGE

EBRforum Newb
    Like half an inch?

EBRforum Newb
    Seems like I ought to keep with the topic... It says Buell for sale or wanted. I want a Buell. Gotta save my allowance.

I've seen a couple with luggage. Now wouldn't that be IT ! A hooligan bike I could take to the store. But I do like the full fairing - - Well SWMBO likes them better so it makes it an easier sell.

Optomist on BuellXB.com is a great guy from up north in Canadia-land and mounted a rack on the back of his EBR. He probably has pics to share if you PM him on there.

and "Point five-oh" isn't a measurement. It's a lifestyle!

EBRforum Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Optomist on BuellXB.com is a great guy from up north in Canadia-land and mounted a rack on the back of his EBR. He probably has pics to share if you PM him on there.

and "Point five-oh" isn't a measurement. It's a lifestyle!
    The guy I bought the ST4s from couldn't find a top case mount so he had one made. I don't know the details but it was quite expensive. But nice

My friends won't shoot my point four four M any more. "hurts their wrist"

Which is a good forum for 1125 info? I don't seem to be able to get an account at BuellXB dot com.
    Last edited by Bob; 01-03-2019 at 05:09 PM.